Career Opportunities At MediaTown
Internship – Jr. Marketing Coordinator
As a potential member of the MediaTown team, you have a passion for digital marketing and are looking for a company that can help you grow into a professional, successful Inbound Marketer. At MediaTown, we eat, drink & sleep Inbound Marketing. During our 10+ years in the digital marketing space, we have had the pleasure to have worked with some exciting clients, on some great campaigns – If you share this passion, please read on.
MediaTown Marketing is expanding. As a boutique style Inbound Marketing & Design Firm, we are looking for someone who is energetic, organized and can confidently execute a spectrum of web development projects. The role is ideal for a graphic designer looking to grow into a well rounded marketing professional, or graduate/post-graduate, or junior professional seeking work experience while making income. The Jr. Marketing Coordinator will support both our developers and our digital marketing team with executing projects, managing scope, managing development, content as well as designing.
Although we are looking for a Jr. Marketing Coordinator, the ideal candidate will have some digital marketing experience, as well as a strong design background. We want to see examples of campaigns that you have created and run, as well as the results of those campaigns. Ideal candidates will have proven knowledge (college / university experience is acceptable) and skills in running online advertising campaigns on platforms such as Google, Bing/Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc. Bonus consideration to those who can prove a proficiency at tracking these campaigns in Google Analytics, and/or other analytics tools. In addition the candidate will have expert-level experience with graphic design.
- Communicate with multiple clients, client managers and staff across the organization to ensure projects stays up to date and produces ROI.
- Design for web (print is a plus).
- Work with and support our social media team with design documents as needed to support client campaigns.
- Manage digital marketing tools including but not limited to: Email Marketing, Marketing Automation Systems, Project Management Applications, +
- Compile actionable metrics report for marketing activities and share with teams across the business as well as present to clients.
- Assist in executing digital marketing strategies and best practices for web across different industries
- Assist sales staff on initial meetings with potential clients
- Create and drive innovative initiatives and solutions to help our clients realize the best possible results for the digital campaign being delivered.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, &(or) Illustrator (Or equivalent).
- Knowledge of HTML (basic understanding)
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Prior experience with QA, Graphics, Web Development, Project Management
- Prior experience of implementing Marketing strategies and experience measure success of campaigns a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Self-starter, problem-solver and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in the online industry with a proven understanding of web technologies, browser compatibilities and limitations, content and process management, and site implementation.
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Knowledge of PHP, Advanced HTML, CSS, +
- Advanced level knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, Instagram, Yo, etc.)
- 2-5 years of work experience in web, project management, design, product management, product marketing, or equivalent experience in the enterprise software technology industry a plus
- This is an exciting opportunity that has great potential to lead to a leadership role. We are looking for candidates that are looking to grow and take on a leadership position as our agency grows..
If you want to work remote, that’s cool. If you want to work near others, that’s cool too. The MediaTown team can be found around the world; including Canada, The United States, as well as Asia & India. We really don’t care where you’re located, you just have to be talented! The position is full-time.