Career Opportunities At MediaTown
Inbound Marketing Specialist
MediaTown is expanding! We’re looking for a marketing professional to fill an immediate full-time opening as an Inbound Marketing Specialist.
As a boutique style Inbound Marketing & Design Firm, we are looking for someone who is energetic, organized and can confidently execute a spectrum of web development & marketing projects. The Inbound Marketing Specialist will support both our developers and our digital marketing team in executing projects, managing scope, managing developers, content creation and limited graphic design.
What You Will Do
- Communicate with & manage the marketing of 6-10 monthly retainer clients.
- Create and nurture the relationships with your assigned clients, their clients, as well as the MediaTown team
- Compile actionable metrics of marketing activities for reports, and share with teams across the business as well as present to clients.
- Manage and execute inbound marketing campaigns which include:
- Strategic plans for achieving client marketing goals
- Buyer persona development
- Email marketing
- Direct mail
- Website / landing page design/development/layout
- Social media
- Content offers
- Lifecycle messaging strategy
- Segmentation-level messaging
- Tracking and analyzing data
- Keyword research and content SEO
- Managing PPC campaigns (Google Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Develop and optimize lead generation and lead nurturing workflows
- Manage and develop social media campaigns and content calendars.
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to achieve client goals and objectives.
What We Want To See
- A passion for branding, modern marketing strategies, and digital marketing tactics.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions.
- Prior experience with QA, Graphics, Web Development, Project Management is preferred.
- Self-starter, problem-solver and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment.
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Able to work both independently and in a team setting.
- Inbound Marketing certification and/or working knowledge of marketing automation software (HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, Active Campaign, SharpSpring, etc.) is very much preferred.
Nice to Haves
- Experience working in the online industry with a proven understanding of web technologies, browser compatibilities and limitations, content and process management, and site implementation.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, &(or) Illustrator (Or equivalent).
- Knowledge of search engine optimization
- Basic programming skills (HTML 5, CSS, WordPress, etc.).
- Experience implementing Marketing strategies and experience measuring the success of campaigns
- 2-5 years of work experience in project management, design, product management, product marketing, or equivalent experience in the enterprise software technology industry a plus
As a potential member of the MediaTown team, you have a passion for digital marketing and are looking for a company that can help you grow into a professional, successful Inbound Marketer. At MediaTown, we eat, drink & sleep Inbound Marketing. During our 15+ years in the digital marketing space, we have had the pleasure to have worked with some exciting clients, on some great campaigns.
Not a fan of snow storms and Toronto commutes? That’s cool, the MediaTown team can be found around the world including Canada, The United States, as well as Asia & India. Full-time remote opportunities considered for experienced candidates.