Career Opportunities At MediaTown
Digital Marketing Coordinator (Social Media Focus)
We’re looking for a creative, smart, marketer with a strong understanding of social media and digital marketing strategy to manage our social media accounts and eCommerce marketing. We expect this new hire to assist in creating posts and video content, we also expect the candidate to remain up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
MediaTown is a boutique, digital marketing agency hyper-focused on client growth. Our company culture is relaxed but very driven. If you are looking to join a large and established corporation, this is probably not the right fit for you.
This is a tremendous opportunity for a digital marketer who wants to further their career and apply immediate value in a rapidly growing company. Due to the nature of our clients, expert knowledge of Jeeps, off-roading, and off-road culture is strongly encouraged.
- Design social media strategy to align with business goals
- Create and post daily content (posts, reels, stories, etc.)
- Implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Setup social media advertising to drive eCommerce sales
- Keep control of inventory and make sure inventory numbers are accurate
- Experience in social media and content management REQUIRED
- Knowledge of social media channels
- Familiar with web design and eCommerce platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, Etc.)
- Excellent organization and multitasking skills
- eCommerce experience
- Social Marketing and Marketing (at least 2 Years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to haves
- Experience working with cross-functional team members (design & development) to improve the performance & usability of eCommerce site(s)
- Experience building and/or running an affiliate marketing network
- Understanding of A/B & multivariate tests to optimize conversion rate and overall structure of a website
- Knowledge of technical marketing strategies using all necessary tools (Google/Bing/Yahoo, Facebook Business Manager, Amazon Seller Central, LinkedIn, HubSpot, etc)
- Experience with Google Analytics & Facebook Business Manager
- Ability to research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Knowledge of web traffic metrics, report on findings, and ability to suggest solutions to boost web presence
- History of building a strong brand presence through social media interaction (build influencer network)
- Previous experience building email campaigns & conversations (promotional, cart abandonment, post-purchase, etc.). to keep up to date with brand audience preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Ability to design web graphics, high-quality banners, landing pages & ads enhance the overall customer experience
- Experience with HubSpot (or equivalent) marketing software platforms
- Employee discount
- Jeep parts (from time to time)
- Discounts from our partners & industry friends
- Flexible (work when you want)
- Bachelor’s degree is cool but really, we don’t care as long as you can spell.
- Social media management: 2 years (preferred)
- Digital marketing (advertising): 2 years (preferred)
- Knowledge of the Inbound marketing methodology (preferred)
- Jeep/Off-road experience: 2 years (must have)
- Remote. If possible, in-office 3x monthly
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply, fill out the form below, or better yet, make some noise on social media and think ‘outside the box. Those who we select will be given a link to book an interview.
MediaTown hires the most qualified people for our positions. Remote or local, we are an equal opportunity employer.